The Vincent EHINDERO BLOG AWARD | FIRST NOMINATION
Thank you to Something to Stu over! https://stubaby777.wordpress.com/2020/10/20/the-vincent-ehindero-blog-award-2020-second-nomination/comment-page-1/#comment-18778
I haven’t received many blogging/ writer awards in over a year. I’ve had a terrible time figuring out my blog with all the changes in the new WP format and needing to renew my blog subscription was questionable for awhile but here I am! I think I’m finally getting a grip on things! I love doing these awards because they get me out of my own head. Thank you Stu for getting me out of my head and nominating my blog! I’m honored!
I was wondering who and what is The Vincent Ehindero Blog Award? So I found this (below) if anyone else is wondering the same thing!
A co-founder and CEO of High Foster. Vincent is a humorous guy that has a wonderful talent of blending growth secrets with relatable experiences. He is also a founder of a nonprofit organization that focuses on developing children and youths.
Okay now with that out of the way…Let’s get down to business!
1. Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
2. Make a post of the award (with a photo of the logo).
3. Post the rules.
4. Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
5. Nominate 5-10 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
6. Follow Vincent Ehindero @vincentehindero.wordpress.com
(to qualify for a free blog promotion and shout out and more blogging opportunities)
Here are Stu’s questions for me:
1. If you could have just one type of food for the rest of your life…what would it be?
This is a hard question for me because I LOVE food and cooking and it’s something that I super enjoy! But if I have to pick only one, I think it would be something with cheese or pasta…or both! I love mac-n-cheese and it’s the best of both my favorite foods! Carbs are the best!
2. Why do most pastors only have the job/career of pastor when in fact it goes against what Jesus told the disciples to do when He sent them out?
I have no clue about this or how to answer it so I did what do and googled it! Sorry that’s the best I can answer this one.
3. If you had a friend in need of a ride to a doctor’s appointment for a medical procedure would you be willing to take a day off from work to ensure they made to and from home safely?
Absolutely! No question about this one! If I could do it then I would! The only thing that would stop me is if I had to do something for my kids happening and it’s was very important. My is always the pryority for me but I would help however possible!
Being that I am so far from friends and family and really have no one to lean on, I know how very important it is to have good people in your life that you can trust and you know for sure that will be there for you. I want to be that person in my friends lives all the way!
4. Do you stop what you are doing and immediately pray for someone when they ask for prayer or do you just give them the answer they want to hear?
I stop what I am doing and pray. I will admit that I have had terrible praying before I fall asleep some nights and even casting my worries about this crazy world that we are are living in. I need to be better.
5. What is your go to means of handling stress? Food, exercise, chocolate, sex, etc…
I go for a walk alone or do some yoga, write or zone out on some terrible reality Television. But mostly, I just sleep…way to much when I feel the weight of the world on me. I have to be careful with that because too much sleep will turn my stress into full blown depression.
My Nomination go to the following awesome blogger/writers:
1.Caramel is some I have been following forever now it seems and I so love her her stories, her poems and her life journey. She’s a great writer and stories teller.
2. Tony is an amazing writer that I have only just been following in the last month or so. I am completely in love with his poetry and how every encouraging and inspiring his words are. We need this kind of energy in the world today!
3. I have been reading Brian’s blog for a bit and there’s so many things to enjoy. Videos, photos and so many vibrant images! He is truly a talent!
4.The Newberry Girl, LP is so off the charts for me! Her blog is dedicated to beauty and makeup lovers! This blog is very professional, entertaining and beyond full of great information! Everything that you would want to know about beauty is on her awesome blog!
5. This lone wolf has a new blog and it’s private so you’ll to try and join. His past blogs were faith based and so encouraging. I have found my spiritual footing through his blog. In some of my darkest day his blog, sharing God’s word, was my only bit of light. My saving grace.
- What is your favorite season?
- Do you have a motto or Bible verse…maybe both, that you live by?
- What is your biggest weakness? A battle or habit that has been a hiccup for you and how are you overcoming or coping with it?
- How do you feel about social media these day? Is it a good thing or not? Do you use it?
- Why do you choose to have a blog and what makes you keep going?
That’s all I have for now! This was so fun! Thank you again to Something to Stu Over! Have a great day everyone! I can’t wait to read your answers!