Keep a Fresh Blog: What to do with Old Blog Post?
I had to keep my first writing award ever! Awarded to me almost two years ago exactly, 5/27/2018! I know there are bloggers out there who don’t care for these awards but I love them! One- Who doesn’t want to be recognized for their hard work? Two- These awards force me to get out of my norms and write about other things! That’s awesome! Three- I reach out to others and acknowledge other amazing writers, bloggers and creatures! These Awards help build a great blogging community and that’s why I love them so much!
This is my FIRST AWARD EVER! Thank you so much to In A Messy World for nominating me for this Liebster Award!
1. I am an Empath. I am very careful with the company I keep and my environment.
2. I am a faithful person. I am a Christian and believe God is the created of all.
3.Writing makes me whole and connects me to the world. It puts me back together the way I should be. I believe in the connections between all things. This is why it’s so important to me to be authentic and share our life stories with each other.
4. I love history. I’m a research junkie. I crave information and love the stories to people have to share. Not only knowing and collection information but seeing, smelling and feeling the past. It’s so important to know where we all came from!
5. I believe mushroom belong in and on every dish! But my kids really make that impossible for me!
6. I could write morning or night but I seem to have all my big idea and creativity flow happen at night when I need sleep… anyone else? So I do most my drafts at nights!
7. I am a mom of two awesome kids! I have a son, almost 13 (14 now 2020) and a daughter, almost 8 (9 now 2020)! They are actually awesome!
8. I have been married for going on 15 years strong! He is my rock and I think that’s a pretty hard job ( get it)! I know people say that but I actually mean it!
9. I have every intention to be a blogger/vlogger/writer as my real life grown up career with an income…same day…same day! **UPDATE: 5/20/2020 Still working on this goal and closer everyday! I’m now working a story and my blog keeps growing .
10. I too, carry a notebook everywhere with me. Never leave home without it. And coffee…Coffee, a notebook always and many writing tools!
11. I am a essential oil user for all things! I believe that the earth provides for our needs!
Questions from In A Messy world
Tell me a dark secret about you (mwahaha)
I sometimes a sit in the dark, in my closet. Sometimes, I am hiding from my kids. Other times, it’s because my minds is overwhelmed and I just need quite and a break for the chaos.
What would you want to invent?
Something to keep the pee and the poop in the toilet! No more surprise!
What is your favorite feature of yourself?
Physical, I am strong! But really it’s my ability to feel so deeply and connect to people on a deeper level that I love and am so proud of!
What would you like to explore, the ocean or space?
Both! I am a lover of information and knowledge!
What’s your favorite time of day?
I have two…Early morning with my hot cup of butter coffee as the sun is coming up, this is my prayer time. Then later after the kids have gone to bed and it’s blog time!
Harry Potter or Twilight?
I have read both sets of books and watches all the movie and I have to go Harry Potter all the way! What if they did a book that was Harry Potter meets Twilight?? Mind blown!
Do you have Social Media for you blog?
Yes! I share it on my facebook, twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Weebly, Snapchat and Pinterest…Geez, did I forget anything? Wow! Follow me! Like I said before, I want to connect! This is my life and my big girl career! I love it!
Well, I am pretty fancy…NOT! I’m always in t-shirts, shorts, leggings, jeans, hoodies…comfort is the way to go!
Would you rather know when someone is lying to you or be able to lie without anyone knowing?
I don’t say I HATE…. many things but lying makes me nuts! I would like to know when someones lying, although I think I already have that power, LOL! We all make mistakes, so be honest and move on. The right people will stick with you and forget. The rest you never needed.
Shoutout one of your fave blogs:
Oh…Wow! I have a few! I like mine, LOL! Let’s Chat Fabric that made me
Joni – Grieftolife.com
Court- clduncan75.wordpress.com (After The Party)
Blissfully Lost soul- kashbaby13.wordpress.com
Let it go coach- Letitgocoach.com
June- gcdiaries.wordpress.com (The Godly chick Dairies)
The Non-Alcoholic Student- nonalcoholicstudent.com
Now I need to ask 11 new questions. I think I’ll do a mix of new ones and old ones, if that’s okay because those questions were good!
- Do you like to blog/write with music or silence? If so what kind?
- Do you like to explore or are you a home-body?
- What made you start your blog?
- What would you want to invent?
- What is a feature you love about yourself?
- What’s your favorite time of the day?
- Do you have any social media for blog?
- Are you a cat or dog lover?
- What’s your favorite book of all time?
- Do you have a blog post you have written that you cherish the most? What is it?
- Coffee or tea?