I haven’t actually been nominated for an award of any kind in a really long time. I think I have fallen off the radar for some bloggers. So this was such a welcoming surprise! I know there are many bloggers that think these awards might be pointless but I love them and so appreciate be recognized. It’s really awesome being acknowledged for something that I’ve created. As sappy as it may be, it’s hours of creative-thought and emotions, editing and even frustration that somehow gets turned into something that I am proud of and gives me peace. I love sharing my thoughts in journal form, my writings and poems, whatever I’ve created and connecting…so thank you for noticing!
I’ve been Nominated!
Being part of the Mystery Blogger Award is great and I love being bestowed any positive praise! However, I truly adore Racheal’s Novel more than any award! I have been reading her blog for a few years now! Her Blog is not one to be missed!
Thank you so much for nominating me! You most definitely spread some sunshine my way with with award! Thank you also for also reminding me to be positive and faithful! I’m so glad I found your blog and you! 💛
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award
- Answers the five questions you were asked
- Tell the readers three things about yourself
- Nominate ten to fifteen bloggers
- Notify the bloggers( tell them you nominated them) by commenting on one of their posts
- Ask your nominees five questions with one weird or funny one
- Share a link to your best posts
So, I guess the creator of this Mystery Blogger Award is Okoto Engima. I’ll have to find out who that is…☺️
Three Things About Myself:
I love to write about all kinds of differents things.
I have a huge heart for animals, especially puppy dogs!
I am a blogger.
Would you rather be half your height or double your weight?
I will say half my height because my already more than what I should weight. I can’t imagine dubling it! HEll NO!
Celery in ice cream or pickle juice in place of milk in your cereal?
I actually LOVE pickle juice but in my cereal? I’m thinking that would make anyone throw up, so I will go with celery in ice cream. What’s a topic that you talk about most?
What’s a topic that you talk about most?
I “talk” about my sister’s life and what’s going on in everyones’ else world. But I “write” about mental health, anxiety and depression, along with what I do to manage it all regularly. Also my kids, marriage and faith are all pretty constant topic of mine.
What time do you go to bed and wake up?
I need to go to bed by 9:30pm to get the whole house running smoothly in the mornings but for some reason my brain is full of writing ideas all night. I want to write at night more than I do during the day- but that wasn’t the question!
I finally fall asleep around 11 pm and sometime much later, around 2 am…it all depends on my mind and the madness going on inside. I get up between 4 am-5:30 am and I’m always exhausted! I am NOT a morning person!
What’s your favorite way of exercise?
I love yoga the very most because not only are you working out your whole body, you’re also centering your mind. There are so many different types, you can do for whatever you might need at the time. I can go as hard or as light as I need as well. Hot yoga was great for my fibromyalgia. Also you can do yoga anywhere!
How much time do you spend on your blog each day?
I am on my blog 2-6 hours, 4-5 days a week usually. However, I don’t always have something to publish everyday or even every week. I work on short stories, poems and other journal style things that I don’t or haven’t yet shared.
Creating, updating or just changing up my website, is exciting and fun to me and a huge learning experience. Connecting my other social media sites to my blog site, creating a blogging schedule, brainstorming new blogging ideas is something I do a good 3 to 5 hours a day, a 1 or 2 days a week.
I also read my fellow bloggers’ blogs! I try to do this every morning but sometimes, what happens is I have my small group of bloggers that I am kind of obsessed with and I read them everyday or every time that I get an alert that they have published something. Then I have everyone else’s that I try to support once a week to every other week. I love everyone that I follow but dang, it’s hard to read 500 or more bloggers and comment on everyone! I try! I do!
Broccoli, cooked or raw?
BOTH! But I need ranch if it’s raw for sure!
- Two part question: What is your favorite childhood book? What book have you read more then once?
- What advice do you have for other bloggers/writers just getting started?
- Does writing give you energy or does it exhaust you?
- Two Part question: Do you need your surroundings, a candle, lighting, music, etc. to be a certain way to get those writing juices flowing? What’s your writing atmosphere like?
- How many hours do you spend on your blog/writing?
- Two part question: Do you have a blogging/writing schedule? How do you decide what work best?
- Does your family support your blog/ writing?
- What did you want to do as a child and are you doing it?
- If you could go back to your younger self, would you do anything differently? What would you say to your younger self, if anything?
- What is your favorite and less favorite, book to movie?
(Feel free to only answer the ones you want too)
Well, that’s it! I have you all enjoy and have fun!